Join us for our newest Saturday Sampler
starting June 8, 2023
- On the Second Saturday of each month (or the Thursday or Friday before) attend a demonstration of the construction of a quilt block, and then receive the fabric to make one yourself.
- Registration is $49.95 and is prepaid. This includes your starter kit containing the background for all your blocks, your first block packet with instructions, and a special acrylic tool. Pick up your kit at the June session.
- In Month 2 you must attend a live session in the store and have your first block completed to get the Month 2 packet for free. (Otherwise it is $8.)
- Each time you attend an in-store session with the last month's block completed, that month's block is free. It is possible to get all 12 blocks for just the cost of your initial Month 1 fee!
- To participate by mail, register online and select the mailing option. Your starter kit will be mailed on or about June 13, 2023. Each month you will be charge $8 plus postage for your block.
Here's what to do first:
STORYBOOK FARM -- Dear Stella fabrics by Clara Jane Designs in soft pastoral colors
HYPERNATURE -- Floral based by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
TILDA'S SOLIDS - Saturated solids in a wide variety of rich colors
TULA CLASSICS - So many of her favorites!
Register online or in the shop. Your Starter Kit will be charged at that time.
Come to a demo on June 8, 9, or 10.
Come at any of these times:
Thursday at 4, 5, 6, pm.
Friday or Saturday at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 3pm, or 4pm. (Note: no classes at 1pm or 2pm. Ever.)
Plan to attend each month, through May 2024, on the second Saturday or the Thursday or Friday before.
|June 8, 9, 10||October 12, 13, 14||February 8, 9, 10|
|July 6, 7, 8||November 9, 10, 11||March 7, 8, 9|
|August 10, 11, 12||December 7, 8, 9||April 11, 12, 13|
|September 7, 8, 9||January 11, 12, 13||May 9, 10, 11|